As healthcare organizations modernize and transfer their services to web-based applications, the information contained within them is made vulnerable. Important assets which need to be secured include confidential information such as lab results, patient health data, and billing. Therefore, confidentiality and integrity of patient records must be upheld by securing access to such critical data while still maintaining its availability to those authorized for access.
Braxton-Grant has a strong commitment to the Healthcare industry. We leverage our experience with the Department of Defense as well as vendor/industry best practices to enable the Health Care community to focus on patient comfort. Our culture of listen, understand, and support with excellence is what we offer.
Some of Braxton-Grant Health Care solutions provide benefits in the following areas:
- Security of sensitive information such as patient PII throughout its lifecycle
- Secure and rapid delivery of web-based medical or healthcare applications, as well as access to health information exchange portals through direct means or via SSL-VPN
- Bio-medical data analytics
- Healthcare communication environments
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Support integration with FEMA and other first responder organizations
- Proof of concept testing for Health Information Technology solutions
- Regulation compliance in areas including PCI, MHRA, HIPAA, and HITECH
- Control or reduction in costs associated with bandwidth utilization
- Insight into network activity including application behavior and potential vulnerability concerns, allowing for prioritization in risk management and facilitated budget projections
To learn more about these solutions, contact a Braxton-Grant sales representative.