Compliance is probably the most influential driver in enabling access to financial transactions. Financial organizations must adhere to recognized security standards to protect sensitive monetary data and at the same time, provide proof of doing so for any potential or mandated audits. Network Operations Centers need to be confident in the security and reliability of integrated technologies, so attention can also be provided to improving delivery of financial data through acceleration and optimization.
Braxton-Grant has a strong commitment to the Financial Services industry. We leverage our experience with the Department of Defense as well as vendor/industry best practices to enable the Financial Services industry to focus on its financial transactions with customers and business partners. Our culture of listen, understand, and support with excellence is what we offer.
Braxton-Grant Financial Services solutions provide benefits in the following areas:
- Confidentiality of sensitive financial information through proven access control technologies
- Compliance with state and government regulations in areas such as PII and PCI
- Records management of log retention for use in audits
- Control or reduction in costs associated with bandwidth utilization
- Insight into network activity including application behavior and potential vulnerability concerns, allowing for prioritization in risk management and facilitated budget projections
To learn more about these solutions, contact a Braxton-Grant sales representative.