Braxton-Grant and the Symantec Secure One Services Support Team
Braxton-Grant is an accredited Symantec Secure One Services Partner, which means that we can serve as the primary support contact for end users of Symantec products. Our cleared engineering team provides Tier 1, 2 and 3 support for all Symantec products we sell, and our excellent customer service and product knowledge have earned us Partner of the Year and Excellence Awards from Symantec for 2016 and 2017.
Technical Support Services
Being a Secure One Services Partner allows Braxton-Grant to support businesses that have an existing technical support infrastructure and service business model to team up with Symantec’s Global Support Centers (GSC) for the provision of technical support to End Users in the form of front line Level 1 and Level 2 Support.
LEVEL 1 SUPPORT
Consists of basic help desk functions such as:
- call logging
- contract entitlement verification
- software version checking
- initial problem verification
- debug data collection
At this level it is also expected that simple “How To” and navigational questions are answered for the customer. Additionally, basic administration functions of the products are supported. These functions include troubleshooting configuration, connectivity issues and simplistic break/fix scenarios.
LEVEL 2 SUPPORT
Consists of escalation handling of Level 1 issues. Level 2 support includes the ability to:
- Resolve the majority of misconfigurations; troubleshoot and simulate complex configuration, hardware and software problems.
- Provide problem isolation and determination of product specification defects; provide lab simulation, and interoperability and compatibility testing for new software and hardware releases prior to being deployed to an end-user production network.
- Ownership, creation and implementation of resolution action plans with end-users, including debugging diagnostic information generated during all testing phases.
LEVEL 3 SUPPORT
Provided by Symantec through Braxton-Grant. Direct access Level 3 support starts with Braxton-Grant’s escalation of reported issues. The Symantec engineer will, based on the initial analysis of Braxton-Grant’s technical team, further troubleshoot the issue and involve the required resources to lead the issue to timely resolution. This process may include providing software enhancements to resolve issues, such as patches and hot fixes, and fixing or providing workarounds caused by software bugs.