Your Cybersecurity Team is Always on Call.
Once your cybersecurity system goes live, your Braxton-Grant engineering team doesn’t just disappear. We offer expert post-implementation support services to help you keep your systems running reliably and productively. From incident response to ongoing tech support, all of our services are provided by one engineering team who knows your organization, your infrastructure, and your priorities, so they are always up to speed.
- Exceptional support staff. Our support team is made up of security-cleared, vendor-certified engineers who are US citizens.
- Fast resolution. All our services are delivered by a single team familiar with your technical environment – ensuring continuity and efficiency every time you interact with us.
- Technical expertise. Our support engineers are certified on leading cybersecurity technologies including Symantec, Palo Alto, Gigamon, Sophos, Citrix, CyberArk, and Forcepoint among others.
- Product knowledge. We maintain strong partnerships with the leading cybersecurity technology vendors and are always ahead of the latest bugs, fixes, issues, and updates.
Our post-implementation support services include:
- 7x24x365 product support (Tier 1 – Tier 3) by cleared personnel
- Bridge support during gaps in your manufacturer support contracts
- On-site and remote support services
- On-demand incident response
Symantec Secure One Services Support Team
Braxton-Grant is an accredited Symantec Secure One Services Partner, which means that we can serve as the primary support contact for end users of Symantec products. Our cleared engineering team provides tier 1, 2 and 3 support for all Symantec products we sell, and our excellent customer service and product knowledge have earned us Partner of the Year and Excellence Awards from Symantec for 2016 and 2017.
Being a Secure One Services Partner allows Braxton-Grant to support businesses that have an existing technical support infrastructure and service business model to team up with Symantec’s Global Support Centers (GSC’s) for the provision of technical support to End Users in the form of frontline Level 1 and Level 2 Support.
What does Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support consist of?
Level 1 Support consists of basic Helpdesk functions such as call logging, contract entitlement verification, software version checking, initial problem verification, and debug data collection. At this level it is also expected that simple “How To” and navigational questions are handled along with basic administration functions of the products supported. This also includes troubleshooting configuration, connectivity issues and simplistic break-fix scenarios.
Level 2 Support consists of escalation handling of Level 1 issues. Level 2 Support means the ability to:
- Resolve the majority of misconfigurations troubleshoot and simulate complex configuration, hardware, and software problems.
- Provide problem isolation and determination of product specification defects; provide lab simulation, and interoperability and compatibility testing for new software and hardware releases prior to being deployed to an End User production network.
- Ownership, creation and implementation of resolution action plans with End Users, including debugging diagnostic information generated during all testing phases.
Creating escalation templates with all findings explained and debug data generated ready for Symantec Level 3 Support to be engaged to ensure a quick integration between the Braxton-Grant and Symantec Support. Technical Enablement for provision of Level 2 Support is available to the Braxton-Grant through the Secure One Services Online Access portal, Online Knowledge Base, Technical Portal access (Online Training, Advanced Diagnostic Tools, etc.), Technical Forum participation.
Level 3 Support is provided by Symantec through Braxton-Grant. Direct access Level 3 Support starts with the Braxton-Grant’s escalation of reported issues. The Symantec engineer will, based on the initial analysis of Braxton-Grant’s technical team, further troubleshoot the issue and involve the required resources to lead the issue to timely resolution. This may include providing software enhancements to resolve issues, such as patches and hot fixes, and fixing or providing workarounds caused by software bugs experienced.
For more information please contact: