Technical Support Services
Our technical support people are U.S. citizens who operate 24/7, 365 days per year. We are always on call. Your Braxton-Grant team is available when you need us. We partner with you to keep you up and running and effective. Whether you have an incident to report or have ongoing support, your dedicated engineering team knows your organization, infrastructure and priorities. We keep you moving forward.
We’re highly skilled, provide fast resolution and possess a broad range of knowledge. Our reputation is solid – in fact, many of our vendor partners use our technical support services. The benefits of Braxton-Grant’s technical support services include the following.
Exceptional Support Staff
Our team is composed of security-cleared, vendor-certified engineers. We are there to answer your questions.
Your Dedicated Team
Your support team acts fast. That’s because they know your environment, your system and your legacy systems.
Our support engineers are certified in the leading cyber security technologies – including Symantec, Palo Alto, Gigamon, Sophos, Citrix, CyberArk and Forcepoint – as well as others.
Intelligent Support Backed By Practical Experience
Our support staff are product experts. They know the details of any upgrades or bug fixes on products.
U.S. Support Staff
Government and private industry organizations require U.S. Support Staff. Braxton-Grant delivers with engineering support staff who are U.S. citizens, based here in the U.S. and employees of our company.
What Is Included In Our Post-Implementation Support Services?
- 7x24x365 product support (Tier 1 – Tier 3) by cleared Braxton-Grant employees
- Bridge support – when there are gaps in your manufacturer support contracts
- On-site and remote support services
- On-demand incident response
- Support engineers certified on Symantec products
- U.S. based SGARS in-depth troubleshooting
- Support engineers are U.S. citizens with DoD Security Clearances
- Ability to speak to same support engineers during resolution of case
- Encrypted e-mail used
- Historical understanding of customer environment
- Support center and lab capable of replicating problems