Reduce Risk and Complexity with Professional Services for Cybersecurity
From initial consultation to go-live and beyond, Braxton-Grant service professionals are known for their cybersecurity expertise and listen-first approach to recommending and deploying network and security solutions. Our clients return to us and refer us again and again because we make every service engagement a positive experience from day one, serving as trusted advisors to your organization.
- Exceptional engineering. Our security-cleared, vendor-certified engineers are the key to our excellent reputation. They undergocontinual advanced training to stay ahead of security threats and solutions.
- End-to-end accountability. One engineering team is accountable at every phase of our engagement with you, from design to implementation, training and support. All our services are delivered by a single team that knows your organization and technical environment – ensuring continuity and efficiency every time you interact with us.
- Seamless integrations. Our expertise in both legacy and emerging technologies enables us to design and adapt practical solutions for any infrastructure.
- Validated solutions. Our client-accessible proof-of-concept and development lab allows for thorough functionality and interoperability testing of even the most complex multi-vendor solutions.
- Security compliance. We maintain top-level security clearances and certifications as well as proven experience with requirements including HIPAA, PCI, RMF, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-53A, FISMA, and CIS Critical Security Control.
- Customer focus. While we maintain strong partnerships with leading cybersecurity technology vendors, our services and recommendations are driven by the value we can deliver to our clients.
- Technical expertise. Our engineers are certified on leading cybersecurity technologies including Symantec, Palo Alto, Gigamon, Sophos, Citrix, CyberArk, and Forcepoint.
Our Service Scope
Across a security boundary that now spans wireless, cloud, mobile, and IoT endpoints, our services enable you to confidently authenticate users and protect your data, devices, and mission. Braxton-Grant provides both on-demand and ongoing cybersecurity services globally, from architectural design to operational support following NIST standards.
- Our on-demand Professional Services range from one-hour consultations or one-day security assessments to year-long systems
integrations to meet your discrete project needs.
- Our long-term services provide full-time technical resources for ongoing implementation and operational support.
We take the time to understand your requirements, organization risk profile, key assets and key resources in addition to security and network issues. Through that understanding, we apply a broad range of Security, Technology, and Product Best Practices to help you protect resources and enable users in a cost-effective, yet secure manner. This comprehensive approach allows us to make the proper recommendations and develop a solution that meets your individualized business model.
We provide help desk services to organizations that need subject matter experts to help resolve issues. Braxton-Grant support engineers are available on demand to quickly triage and resolve support requests. All our engineers are certified in cross-vendor solutions, as well as several Industry Certifications that map to the Department of Defense 8570 Baseline Certifications including Network+, Security+, and Certified Ethical Hacker.
Technology and Threats are evolving at a rapid pace. Businesses , government agencies, and school systems are looking to Cyber Security leaders to help protect their networks. When you add FISMA, PCI, HIPPA and other compliance requirements in to the mix, IT staff are becoming overwhelmed. Braxton-Grant Technologies’ common sense, intelligence-driven approach to Cyber Security allows our team to recommend solutions that protect and augment your business flow.
- Next-generation firewalls
- Intrusion prevention systems
- Malware analysis
- Packet capture with data analytics
- Network visibility
Security Assessments and Discovery
We’ll capture a snapshot of your network systems, compliance and vulnerabilities to identify, remediate and monitor security issues.
- Actionable recommendations based on current data on your network
- Analysis provided by cybersecurity experts
- Recommendations prioritized based on identified risks
- Establish a baseline to track security posture improvement
We can help you understand who is accessing your network, on what device, from which location and when.
- Network access control
- Security policy enforcement
We can deploy layered protection to detect and defend against threats from internal and mobile devices using onpremise or cloud-based solutions.
- Web and email security
- Endpoint and data protection
- Secure VPN access
- Data loss prevention
- Identity and access management
- Cloud access security broker (CASB)