Reduce Risk and Complexity with Professional Services for Cybersecurity
From initial consultation to go-live and beyond, Braxton-Grant service professionals are known for their cybersecurity expertise and listen-first approach to recommending and deploying network and security solutions. Our clients return to us and refer us again and again because we make every service engagement a positive experience from day one, serving as trusted advisors to your organization.
- Exceptional engineering. Our security-cleared, vendor-certified engineers are the key to our excellent reputation. They undergocontinual advanced training to stay ahead of security threats and solutions.
- End-to-end accountability. One engineering team is accountable at every phase of our engagement with you, from design to implementation, training and support. All our services are delivered by a single team that knows your organization and technical environment – ensuring continuity and efficiency every time you interact with us.
- Seamless integrations. Our expertise in both legacy and emerging technologies enables us to design and adapt practical solutions for any infrastructure.
- Validated solutions. Our client-accessible proof-of-concept and development lab allows for thorough functionality and interoperability testing of even the most complex multi-vendor solutions.
- Security compliance. We maintain top-level security clearances and certifications as well as proven experience with requirements including HIPAA, PCI, RMF, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-53A, FISMA, and CIS Critical Security Control.
- Customer focus. While we maintain strong partnerships with leading cybersecurity technology vendors, our services and recommendations are driven by the value we can deliver to our clients.
- Technical expertise. Our engineers are certified on leading cybersecurity technologies including Symantec, Palo Alto, Gigamon, Sophos, Citrix, CyberArk, and Forcepoint.
In addition to professional services, Braxton-Grant offers comprehensive product sales, training, engineering, integration, and support for leading cybersecurity technologies.
Our Service Scope
Across a security boundary that now spans wireless, cloud, mobile, and IoT endpoints, our services enable you to confidently authenticate users and protect your data, devices, and mission. Braxton-Grant provides both on-demand and ongoing cybersecurity services globally, from architectural design to operational support following NIST standards.
- Our on-demand Professional Services range from one-hour consultations or one-day security assessments to year-long systems
integrations to meet your discrete project needs.
- Our long-term services provide full-time technical resources for ongoing implementation and operational support.
- Next-generation firewalls
- Intrusion prevention systems
- Malware analysis
- Packet capture with data analytics
- Network visibility
Security Assessments and Discovery
We’ll capture a snapshot of your network systems, compliance and vulnerabilities to identify, remediate and monitor security issues.
- Actionable recommendations based on current data on your network
- Analysis provided by cybersecurity experts
- Recommendations prioritized based on identified risks
- Establish a baseline to track security posture improvement
We can help you understand who is accessing your network, on what device, from which location and when.
- Network access control
- Security policy enforcement
We can deploy layered protection to detect and defend against threats from internal and mobile devices using onpremise or cloud-based solutions.
- Web and email security
- Endpoint and data protection
- Secure VPN access
- Data loss prevention
- Identity and access management
- Cloud access security broker (CASB)