Software Engineer – Java
Security Clearance: United States Government TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Description: Cyber Software Engineer to work on a Cross-Domain Solutions team.
The candidate will:
• Design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
• Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
• Determine computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls
• Prepare operating instructions
• Ensure software standards are met.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. Four years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Java programming experience
• Linux/UNIX administration; UNIX Shell
• Familiarity with C/C++ language, build and development environments
• Familiarity with Python
• Familiarity with Eclipse IDE for development
• Familiarity with Subversion/Git for version control
Additional years of experience may qualify candidates for higher level developer positions.
• Apache ANT
• Java XML
• JUnit for developer unit testing
• VMWare - experience with install and use
Comments are closed