Requisition: AIS - 004
Security Clearance: United States Government TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Description: The ideal candidate will have a strong WINDOWS and networking background in support of implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. The selected candidate will be required to provide day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client problems, and provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. Four years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Five (5) years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree,.
DoD 8570 IASAE Level II Security compliance (CISSP or CASP certification)
Additional years of experience may qualify candidates for higher level positions.
Desired Experience: the selected candidate shall be able to:
• Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of data, and assist architects and system developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security;
• Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures;
• Provide PMO interface to Certification and Accreditation (C&A) organization;
• Provide guidance to development and operational efforts regarding information assurance (IA) functions, particularly those focusing on strategic planning, infrastructure protection, and defensive strategy;
• Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification, and awareness activities for systems and networking operations;
• Advocate and recommend corporate solutions to resolve security requirements;
• Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives for the organization;
• Contribute in building security architecture; coordinate the integration of legacy systems;
• Contribute to the acquisition/RDT&E environment and build IA into the system deployed to operational environments;
• Monitor and suggest improvements to policy;
• Review certification and accreditation documentation;
A working knowledge of the following is required:
• System security design process
• Engineering life cycle
• Information domains
• Cross-domain solutions
• Identification, authentication and authorization
• System integration
• DCID 6/3
• Risk management & contingency planning
• Intrusion detection & incident handling
• Configuration control & change management
• Auditing, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process,
• Principles of IA
• Security testing.
• Windows Systems administration experience;
• Experience with IBM Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS);
• Updating IAVA databases;
• Experience with virutal networking (ESXI, Vmware, Vsphere), switches and firewalls, IP protocols;
• Experience with Puppet.
Comments are closed