Database Analyst / Programmer
Requisition: AIS - 005
Security Clearance: United States Government TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Description: Seeking an Oracle Database Engineer 3 w/Poly to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fort Meade, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designs, develops, builds, analyzes, evaluates and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management.
• Uses data mapping, data mining and data transformational analysis tools to design and develop databases.
• Determines data storage and optimum storage requirements.
• Prepares system requirements, source analysis and process analyses and design throughout the database implementation.
Experience designing, implementing, and maintain moderately complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
• Experience maintaining database dictionaries, monitors standards and procedures and integration of systems through database design.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. Four years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Five (5) years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree,.
DoD 8570 IASAE Level II Security compliance (CISSP or CASP certification)
Additional years of experience may qualify candidates for higher level positions.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• DoD 8570 certification
• Oracle 11G
• Shell or Perl Scripting
• IAVA databases
• Oracle RAC and Oracle ASM
• PL/SQL Scripting
Comments are closed